LEGISLATION & REFERENCE DOCUMENTS
The legislative and reference documents applicable to the Erasmus+ Program, are the following:
- The European Commission’s Guide to the Erasmus+ Program (2014÷2020)
- The European Union’s Regulation nr. 1288/2013 of the European Council and Parliament regarding implementation of the Erasmus + program in the period 2014-2020.
- Financial Regulations applicable to the European Union budget, nr. 966/2012
- Directive from the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research nr. 4238/17.06.2015 regarding the operation of the Erasmus+ Offices within HE institutions
- Directive from the Minister of Education, Research, Youth, and Sports nr. 3223/2012 regarding the methodology for recognizing studies done abroad.
- Directive from ANPCDEFP regarding the Erasmus+ mobilities
- Regulation on students and staff mobilities participating in the ERASMUS + KA1 projects in Military Technical Academy “Ferdinand I”
- National Education Law nr.1/2011
- Financing Contracts between the MTA and ANPCDEFP