Military Technical Academy
GSEBS 2015 brings together students, academics and industry professionals from universities, government agencies and companies to present their achievements in the area of energetic materials and devices for civil, defense and space applications, with emphasis on safety and environmental issues.
This conference represents a multiplier event of the ERASMUS+ KA2 project GSEBS and assure a wide dissemination and debate of the topics of a GSEBS Intensive Programme:
- Environmental impact of EBSs;
- Greener EM and their applications;
- Insensitive EM and their applications;
- Materials and techniques for ballistic and blast protection;
- Modeling and simulation of EBSs and ballistic protective equipment;
- EBSs based technologies for materials processing;
- Environmental and toxicology Life-Cycle Impact Assessment (LCIA) of EBSs;
- Fire command and control systems;
- T&E and data processing equipments for ballistic systems.
Official Language: The official language of the conference will be English.
Registration Fees: Participation will be free of charge.
Important deadlines: Attendees and contributors are asked to send their registrations through the Web site of the Conference by April 30th, 2015 at the latest, including the title and extended abstract of their contribution